Audio tutorial on Slackware Linux installation now available

Joseph Norton jnorton at nortcom.com
Tue Jul 18 01:50:21 EDT 2000

Hi listers:

Well, here it is!  My first, , albeit, rough around the edges, audio
tutorial on installing Slackware Linux with the aid of the Speakup
screen-review package for Linux.  See for yourself why many blind computer
users are turning to Linux.

The audio tutorial page is at:

http://www.nortcom.org

You must have RealPlayer 5 or higher (I think) to stream this file--I
cannot afford a RealAudio server, so I had to use http protocol.

Yes, I am aware of the major audio problems, but, it's better than it
started out to be anyway.

Have fun!