Audio tutorial and README file for Slackware

Joseph Norton jnorton at nortcom.com
Mon Jul 17 00:24:05 EDT 2000

Hi Vic and listers:

I used Real Producer under Windows 98.  Worked ok, except for a few weird
things.  Also, forgot to fix my microphone--sorry about the p-pops.  Will
try to fix that when I get more time.  I've just been procrastinating so
long about this thing that I decided I had to get ***SOMETHING*** up
there!  Sure, it may be a little hokey, but, folks can turn their bass
down until I can get around to fixing it.