Audio tutorial and README file for Slackware

Joseph Norton jnorton at nortcom.com
Sun Jul 16 23:10:38 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk and listers:

I'm in the process of uploading my audio tutorial for installing
Slackware.  I've also uploaded a new README file to go in
/pub/speakup/disks/slackware which replaces the one written by Joshua
Lambert.  One problem.  There is a slight typo in Joshua's E-Mail
address. Hopefully, Kirk, you can go in and correct it--it's pretty
obvious.

The audio tutorial is in a file called audio.tar.gz.  It's in RealMedia
format, but, came through ok, as far as I can tell.  It should stream ok
even at 28.8 kbps.  Put it whereever you want.  Do you plan to have it
accessible off the Speakup audio page?

Let us know.