Installing Redhat 6.2 with Speakup

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 14 16:11:37 EDT 2000

Hi

I've been away from the list for a while and come back to see that there
kernels for the Dectalk Express and Redhat installation.  However, I'm stuck
on the partitioning tool.  I've tried selecting my options but I can't be
doing it right.  I have the appropriate partitions ready for an
installation, which are: /dev/hda2 = Linux native  and /dev/hdb2 = Linux
swap 82.

I wondered if I could just use the function keys and type the appropriate
values, without using the curser keys to point to the selection?

Thanks for the Dectalk & Redhat support.

Gena & Erwin

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan

http://visson.freeserve.co.uk