RPM version RealPlayer now on Bumpy.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Jul 8 23:51:32 EDT 2000

Hi all,

     I just uploaded the RPM version of the new beta of RealPlayer-7.  It
has a similar ugly long name to the other formats already there.  I
imagine Kirk will put it in /usr/linux/goodies.  When you install it, you
get an error about not being able to open the display, but it seems to
work anyway.

     I agree with the person who said that downloading RPM7 from
RealNetworks was like a day at the dentist, so that's why I shipped it to
FTP land.

          Enjoy.
          Bill in Denver

PS.  Kirk:  I got a little carried away with the wildcardding, so you also
have a partial version of rpm-3.0.5 which you should delete.