rplayer 8 basic

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Jul 6 19:53:46 EDT 2000

Real Player Plus offers better video as well. In fact, the only benifit
they advertise is purely visual. As for the problem, go back and look. If
you have listened to a screen reader for a few minutes the answer should
be obvious. I have to look closely to find the right thing and I can
see. If one has to rely on what is said....

Consider for a moment that the last page before you get to the information
form has 7 links for the purchase product and 1 for the free product. This
is a trend that has become quite typical. Few sites give you information
in a clear fassion.

--
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net