rplayer 8 basic

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Thu Jul 6 08:58:27 EDT 2000

Matt:

What do you think they would do about it?

Would they try to sue, for sxample?

Can you imagine the press they'd get about that?

Headline: Corporate Giant Sues Blind Activists

Story: Something like --

Real Network objects to blind activists making their free software, Real
Player, available to blind computer users. Blind activists say they took
action because Real Networks has steadfastly refused to make it theiweb
site accessible so that blind users could download this free software,
just as other users do.

My, my.

PS: What features of the non-free software are accessible, by the way?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina at afb.net