realplayer and ACB Radio

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Jul 5 11:32:13 EDT 2000

I have been listening to the ACB Radio link from time to time and today I
am unable to do so. The message I get is "Realplayer is unable to access
this type of document" or some such. Is it me, or is someone else now
getting that message?
Chuck.
PS - Other links still work fine - CBC Radio, NPR News, and even other ACB
links - "Cafe 24" etcetera. Just the link listed on the Speakup Audio page
seems to be uncooperative.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
You can bring any calculator you like to the midterm, as long as it
doesn't dim the lights when you turn it on.
		-- Hepler, Systems Design 182