trplayer/realplayer - Kirk Wood

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Wed Jul 5 02:07:02 EDT 2000

Hi
	That rpm never converted correctly. Here's what you do to get
realplayer 7:
1. Go to http://www.real.com/player/
	2. Find the link that says realplayer 7 still available and hit
enter on it.
	3. Find the link for realplayer 7 basic on that page. It will say
that realplayer7 basic is the free player.
	4. Fill out the form and download the player
	5. Install debian's realplayer installer using apt-get. It will
ask you where you downloaded the rpm to. Enter the location and realplayer
will install.
	I'd like to give a direct url to the rpm, but unfortunately I
cannot do to the fact you need to fill out a form, and the locations seem
to change every now and then.
	And, that self-extractor does need X to extract. At least it did
when I tried it.