speakup social

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Jul 3 15:56:12 EDT 2000

Hi Folks:  On the reflector over the past few months we've been
talking about having a speakup conference.  Unfortunately, we don't
have the time right now for organizing such an event.  What we have
decided to do though is have a speakup social for a few days in
August.  If any of you are interested and can fit us into your travel
plans over the summer we are holding it between the 6th and the 11th.

We have enough room to fit a number of folks comfortably and quite a
few folks cozy like.  So if you would like to come for a visit you are
cordially welcome.  If you are interested drop me a note to ask any
questions or book a sleeping slot at the Reiser-Randall hilton.

  Kirk