Announcing trplayer 1.0.0: An Accessible RealMedia Player

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Sat Jul 1 07:47:46 EDT 2000

	Some appologies for wasting everybody's time.  I only do
that on purpose with spammers.  After reading all the rest of the
messages regarding realplayer7, etc, maybe I should refrase my
question.  What do I need to do on the realnetworks site to get
the correct player that will work with the latest trplayer?

	Actually, I have a more immediate problem in that I
haven't yet finished configuring the Linux system I use for
sound, but the lack of anything much to do was one of the reasons
for my procrastination.  Now, it looks like I really can do
something neat so I had better get going.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Data Communications Group