a ton of questions

Thomas Ward tward at bright.net
Sun Dec 31 14:11:04 EST 2000

Hi, Dana. I am carbon copying my reply to the list so that others can choose
to look at it if they choose.
I got mine from:
http://www.tigerdirect.com
Go to the search field and enter Trios, activate the search button, and it
should bring up the Romtec Trios drive selecter right away. It just did for
me.
You will find that many prices they have on computer parts is much better
than you find at Best Buy, Comp USA, and other local computer shops.