a ton of questions

Matthew Campbell mattcampbell at pobox.com
Sat Dec 30 14:46:08 EST 2000

Yes, there is an excellent MIDI player for Linux called TiMidity++.  It
plays MIDI files through your sound card's wave output system using its own
instruments, so it often sounds better than the MIDI synthesizer built intoa
typical sound card.  The Web site for this program is at:

http://www.goice.co.jp/member/mo/timidity/

--
Matt Campbell <http://www.pobox.com/~mattcampbell/>  ICQ #:  33005941