Alsa 0.5.10 w/ Debian - was: Re: not working yet

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Dec 27 02:01:10 EST 2000

Hi Terry!

Yes the alsamixer is the mixer of choice these days!

Or you could do it old school style like I used to do and just edit the
asound.conf.  Then run alsactl restore.

Oh one more thing to give you a heads up on.  THe modules.conf is built
everytime you boot so make sure you have everything in
/etc/modutils/aliases

HTH
FC