[pac at fortuitous.com: [NTLUG:Discuss] Fortuitous Technologies Releases Linux Training Manuals Under GPL.\]

Gregory Nowak romualt at megsinet.net
Tue Dec 26 20:29:43 EST 2000

The reason they look like garbage is because linux or unix files don't have
cr/lf pairs like DOS files do; they just have lf to end the line. What I do
myself, is to import the file into my bns, search for control j, and replace
every instance of that with control m control j. Then, either I would read
the file in the bns, or upload it back to the PC. Since I got tired of doing
this, and since I couldn't find a conversion program for it on the net, I'm
in the process of  writing a program to convert between DOS, unix and MAC
files.
Greg Nowak