Merry Xmas and Happy holidays

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Mon Dec 25 22:26:18 EST 2000

Is there a way to get this audio editor yet? I'd like something accessible
to edit audio with that's not too expensive. My major problem is wave files
recorded in linux don't play in windows, which could be trouble if I want
to distribute the file to anyohne.
How usefull is tuxtalk about now, could I really do much with it?