my problem with bns

Tyler Spivey tyler at wapvi.bc.ca
Mon Dec 25 20:32:59 EST 2000

i fixed one.. i had to set pnctuation to most, but now it says comman and stuff twice.
it still won't say at signs and everything. can you build a pronounciation dictionary for speakkup? its all i have is a bns and a serial terminal. and
speakup is the only thing i can use for one of my computers anyway.
any help would be apprecianted on my other questions.. and this key echo!.
it say bang exclamatin with all punctuation and at. when i am typiong not not reading.
sorry for my lousy typing but this key echo is annoying!