Developer PDA Q&A

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Dec 15 13:01:38 EST 2000

Y'all:

Those interested in this project, join the list. I'm on it, and it promises
to be interesting PDQ. This could well be a great entry into a cheaper (or
at least more powerful) PDA for blind folks if we can work with something
mainstream in its design phase.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Voice mail: 877-791-5298