not working yet

Bruce Noblick bnoblick at columbus.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 14:37:51 EST 2000

Hi all!

I will include as much detail as I can think of because I cannot assume that
any part of it is insignificant.

I used internet explorer 5.5 under windows 98 second edition to download the
files.  I started at www.linux-speakup.org and followed links to the debian
disks.  Is there a better way to do this?

Please bear with a couple not very smart questions.  I have instructions for
using ftp and downloading the files from the pub/speakup/disk/debian
directory.  Does that access the same files that I was getting to by using
the http://www.linux-speakup.org address in internet explorer?  Would I get
the same result by using internet explorer and going to the ftp:// address?

To answer the question about someone else looking at the screen, I can
occasionally get someone to do that but not consistently.

----- Original Message ----- Thanks for the help.  You have been much more
than kind!

Enjoy!
Bruce