Speakup and ViaVoice.

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Dec 13 13:55:27 EST 2000

The trouble with forcing software speech to be the only available choice
would be if you wanted to use audio on your system. It works fine for
playing using cards like sblive, but there's no way to tell the card to
record all but the software speech, or have a separate output that has only
speech and one with only other sound for recording.