cvs and 2.2.18

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Dec 12 15:30:31 EST 2000

Hi again folks:  Remember what I said about running out of things to
say earlier?  I lied.

I have checked in the changes to speakup to allow it to work with
2.2.18 of the Linux kernel which was released yesterday.
Unfortunately, this breaks cvs for anything lower than 2.2.18.  So
before you checkout from cvs again you will need to download and
unpack 2.2.18 of the Linux kernel or 2.4.0-test11 or 12 which was
released this morning.  We had a discussion about the 2.2.18 changes
on the reflector before I did the checkin, and it was almost unanimous
to make the change.

  Kirk