Speakup and ViaVoice.

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Tue Dec 12 13:44:16 EST 2000

There is a Keynote PCM synth made by Pulse Data of New Zealand. It's pricy
at approx $1,500 U.S. Also, not currently supported by Speakup.

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Angus D.F. MacKinnon wrote:

> I was wondering from all the discussion of Speakup and software Syns. Is
> there a PCMCIA syn? My laptop does not have a multi channel sound card
> and I am starting to see more Desktop PCs with only PCMCIA slots.
>
> The Super Duper Guide Dog Dabney and
> Angus D.F. MacKinnon, (Chapter President)
> Foundation Fighting Blindness - Canada
> E-Mail: mailto:dabneyadfm at home.com
> Web Page: http://members.home.net/dabneyadfm

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning
achievement of the past millennium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon
eclipse it. Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.