Emax

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sun Dec 10 15:36:49 EST 2000

Hi, Don:

Bring up the attached web page in your favorite browser and follow the
prompts. This will take you to IBM's ViaVoice TTS downloads. ViaVoice
works very well with Emacspeak.

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, djc wrote:

> I've got a friend who wants to install Emax on a computer that doesn't have
> an isa slot so he only has software speech. Can someone Please advise where
> to get this and what flavors of Linux it supports? Thanks.
>
>      mailto:djc2 at pacbell.net
>
>      I C Q Number is: 4781694

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning
achievement of the past millennium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon
eclipse it. Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.