backspace key

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Dec 9 09:38:17 EST 2000

Hi Jac and all:  The most current cvs version does say a space after
each character backspaced over.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
figure out why the second character which is sent out to cover the
character you are backspacing over is spoken.  Well, I know why it's
getting spoken, I'm not sure why it is being triggered as a keystroke.

Currently the cursoring is kind of broken because of the backspace
problem I want to get nailed down and fixed once and for all.  I will
fix up the cursoring again as soon as possible.

  Kirk
"Not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

phone: (519) 661-3061