new cvs and checkout stuff.

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Dec 8 16:33:00 EST 2000

Hi Folks:  I have made quite a few changes to the checkout script and
auxiliary files over the last couple of days.  It would be very
difficult for cvs users to fix the needed files by hand.  I have
placed a new checkout script on the www.linux-speakup.org ftp area.
Alternatively, you can run your checkout script and ignore the errors
then copy the new checked out checkout script into /usr/src along with
your .config file and blow away the linux tree and unpack a fresh tar
ball.

These changes affect both the v2.2.xx and v2.4.xx-test11 patches.  The
2.4.0-test11 users should not have to unpack a new linux tree, just
checkout to get the new checkout and then checkout again.  How many
times can you use the word checkout in a sentence?  So, is that all
clear?  There will be an exam.

  Kirk