fun with pronunciation.

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Thu Dec 7 08:56:54 EST 2000

Yea, when I first listened to some of the line drawing descriptions, I
thought there was a lot of redundancy with the double word, but after a bit
of thought, I see where it makes a lot of sense and leaves nothing up for
error.  All parts that are double say double and all parts that are single
just say the part.

So I echo the comment, "Good job."