fetchmail problem

Holmes, Steve SAHolmes at ahcccs.state.az.us
Wed Dec 6 15:34:37 EST 2000

Gee, I run fetchmail from my root account all the time and successfully
fetch mail from my ISP and toss it into different user accounts I have
established on my local system.  In fact, I have a crontab entry run it
every two hours for me in the background.  It works great.  Just be sure
sendmail is setup ok so when fetchmail brings in a piece of mail, it knows
what to do with it.