"ot" procmail

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Dec 5 20:57:34 EST 2000

I generally don't recall having much trouble with .procmailrc as long as
sendmail is properly configured to use procmail as a default local mail
rule.  Don't press me much on sendmail:) I just know that slackware's
distributions typically offer procmail configured into sendmail if you opt
to include them both during installation.  Just make sure the regular
expression filters are set up right in the .procmailrc file; I found the
syntax to be tricky at first.