trouble with upgrading rh 6.1 to rh6.2

William Hubbs kc5eiv at airmail.net
Sun Aug 20 16:22:11 EDT 2000

Hi Jeff,

You are correct about the upgrade procedure not being able to handle an iso
image.  I mounted the image the way you described then copied everything to
another directory and tried the upgrade from there.

I am not even making it to the point in the setup program where it asks me
if I want to install or upgrade before it dies.

William