temporary online storage

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Aug 9 20:32:09 EDT 2000

Hi Chuck,

     Just send me the preferred user-ids and full names and callsigns if
any of the users and I'll create accounts on speakup.octothorp.org.  It
is connected to a DSL with 640k down and 272k up.  Reverse that because
you're at the other end.  There is a 16MB HDD with no quotas.

          Calling the number at the top of this message will probably
get a faster response

          HTH.
          Bill in Denver