temporary online storage

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Wed Aug 9 14:54:57 EDT 2000

Thanks for the suggestions... but I do not have a shell account, and the
barrier on browsers is an automatic one - somehow the other end of the
wire knows I am not using a mainstream graphical browser, and disallows
access. I assume it is because those sites make their living by bombarding
their users with advertising along the edges of the screen or some
such. We may have to break the stuff up into email attachments. I think
probably the "dd" command with its "skip=" and "count=" options might be
the tool to use for that. What a pain!

Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
"One planet is all you get."