blinux on evoice

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Aug 8 07:16:25 EDT 2000

Greetings everyone.  I passed this along before however it seemed no one was interested at the time so I'll try again just in ase.

I've created an evoice mailbox called blinux00 25468900.  this mailbox group is so that all blinux-ers can get together and either chat about Linux and how we
as blind users can use it effectively or so we can get together and just be able to hear one another's voices.  To join just send a voicemail to blinux00 on evoice
and I'll add your mailbox to the quickdial.

PS: I apologize if this is off-topic.

Raul A. Gallegos mailto:raul at asmodean.net
icq and evoice # 5283055
http://www.asmodean.net