to kirk; drivers

saqib at saqib-shaikh.freeserve.co.uk saqib at saqib-shaikh.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 09:20:54 EDT 2000

hi kirk,
could i please take the liberty to ask you a favour? i have no kernel
compiling experience and no speech; i don't fancy compiling a
kernel without speech or anyone who knows what they are doing! I
am currently using slackware 7.0, could you please just send me
the generic kernel (i installed using base.i), for slackware 7 and the
apollo 2. i also have an apollo 1 if you want me to test this at a
later date. also, when will the site and archive be updated to reflect
the new drivers? will the version number go up from 0.08 as a result
of the new bns and apollo drivers? sorry, i know little about the
speakup project and need to do some learning, so if you lot could
help me along the way i would be greatful.
regards, saqib shaikh