Hello all.

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Mon Apr 24 09:12:54 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk,
I'm not sure I remember what distro Chris is running, but the man page for
initscr() in ncurses in Redhat 6.1 is curs_initscr.  I am having trouble
rebuilding my kernel after I did a complete re-install.  When I do a
command like make clean I'm getting a message like: "no rules found".  I
suppose there are some pieces missing, but I haven't figured out what.
When I tried to apply the patch I all the hunks were missing!  What a
mess.
Bill, I may be calling you tonight if I can't figure out what is going on.

    Jim WB0TFK