Emacs

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Apr 16 09:16:05 EDT 2000

Hi Dave:  I can not help you with how to set up the emacspeak
package.  I have never done that.  You won't need to run a different
kernel though.  You can just turn off speakups output with the
ins-enter (total shut up) key combination while you are using
emacspeak.  You can do that on any virtual console you run emacspeak
on and keep speakup talking on the other ones.  Of course, standard
disclaimer it depends on your synth and the position of Venus with
respect to Mars in the north eastern skies.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061