GUIs (was Re: A comment on Slashdot)

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Apr 15 12:17:47 EDT 2000

Isn't MSAA de facto evidence of the failure of MS operating and
application environments for access. Put the other way, if Windows and
Windows applications could directly support alternate interface
technologies, would there still be a need for MSAA?

My answer, just in case someone cares, is that MSAA proves that M$ is the
wrong environment for people with disabilities.