GUIs (was Re: A comment on Slashdot)

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Fri Apr 14 23:35:55 EDT 2000

Actually, WIndows2000 has MSAA as a part of the operating system. It is not
a question of Microsoft not including their own technology, but who supports
it. However much we blame Microsoft, but at least they are trying to do
something. Many apraised companies like Netscape, didn't even consider
supporting MSAA.
regards,
Vic