Thanks to Bastille, I'm Still Alive

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Thu Apr 13 08:55:04 EDT 2000

The first place I would notify is bellatlantic.net if you are not a
subscriber to them. Offer them all relevant logs. Many ISPs will take
action against subscribers who launch attacks from their turf.

I know that many will laugh, but the FBI claims to be interested in such
things. I don't know if it is true, or how much they really care. And I
wouldn't place a lot of confidence that they will (or even can) find the
jerk. But they are looking to burn someone, and the person did violate
federal law.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Why can't you be a non-conformist, like everybody else?