invalid block device still continues

scott howell n3byy at speakeasy.org
Wed Apr 12 20:58:36 EDT 2000

tnx Chuck and everyone for the tips. Actually sorry for using msdos as a
sample, but I knew that probably was a bad example to use and should have
stuck with iso9660. Sorry about that I knew when I sent that I probably
chose a bad choice for command line example.
In any case I'll check to see  exactly where things are pointing. I could
even have a jumper problem. I checked to be sure it was set as master and
save cause one drive got upset over cable select. However, worth  just
double checking that if I find referencing hdc or hdd doesn't work.

tnx