Install from floppy with DoubleTalk LT

David Baker dbaker3 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 06:52:20 EDT 2000

Dave,

I guess I should say I'm attempting to install the full Slackware install
from a CD.  It's an IDE CD-Rom, so what would most likely be the device name
and/or command to type?  Seems like I've seen this before, but can't
remember where that was.
Once I do this, will the talking Speakup kernel on the floppy get installed
into the new kernel on the hard drive?

Thanks for the help,

Dave