Handy Talk

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Apr 11 12:28:58 EDT 2000

Hi Folks:  Michael Lauf the host and author of the internet program
HandyTalk, and I have been discussing the possibility of a weekly program
dedicated to Linux.  We have discussed ideas such as a program on how
to set up the ALSA drivers and maybe one on patching and compiling a
kernel with speakup.

What I would like from you fine souls are some suggestions on what you
think would be good topics for programs.  Some volunteers as
interviewies would be nice as well.  I believe a show like this could
have some very good possibilities.  Also, Matt Campbell is doing a
weekly program on Linux on Jonathan Mosens Main Menu program on ACB
radio.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

  Kirk