A comment on Slashdot that concerns me

Martin G. McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Tue Apr 11 07:59:11 EDT 2000

	I think the commenter on slashdot is misguided.  I don't
happen to have any of the synthesizers on the list, but I still think
that this is a very worthwhile effort and should be continued.  The
only thing I would suggest is to have a raw serial mode option that we
can feed in to another working P.C. if all else fails.  That would
allow anybody to use anything capable of serial data reception.  Of
course, somebody would gripe about that, but there are some who would
gripe if hung with a new rope provided free of charge.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ