Newbie

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Apr 5 14:45:22 EDT 2000

Hi, Deena:

I just want to suggest that you should try reading the Redhat manual using
the provided html files rather than the ASCII text you obtained from
converting the PDF. I think you'll find this version far more fun.

You can find the html on the Redhat installation CD under
doc/ref-guide/ and also doc/install-guide/

Use your favorite browser and enjoy more accurate reading.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net