rap script problem on slackware

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Mon Apr 3 21:04:23 EDT 2000

Well Kirk, the seg fault is in the script itself. I put the setuid bit on
Xvfb and it works fine now. When I run rap realplayer seg faults, but when
I run it manually like this:
export DISPLAY=localhost:0.0
Xvfb :0 &
realplay &

I here the welcome sound. So now its just a matter of figuring out the
script, I may need to write my own script from scratch.

Here's my shell specs from the control-x control-v command:
GNU bash, version 2.03.0(1)-release (i386-slackware-linux-gnu)

I think it may be a shell problem, I'll make rap use bash 1.14.7 and see
what that does to it.