locked mailbox

Sebastian Taralunga seba at tcx.ro
Mon Apr 3 13:03:19 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk,

Try to see if you have another pine process hanging
arround:

ps ax|grep pine

and then kill it.. Usually pine says this:

"trying to get mailbox lock from process 2166"

so try to see what is process 2166

ps ax|grep 2166

and then either wait for that process to finish (if it is
for instance the netscape's imap client or something
similar) or kill it with:

kill 2166

Hope this helps.

Regards,