rap script problem on slackware

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Sun Apr 2 23:05:18 EDT 2000

I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but I did take the >/dev/null
out and got these messages, some of them seem like errors and some seem
like Xvfb isn't working the way it should.

RAP v2.0 -- use interrupt to abort
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't
already running
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
Failed to open your X display.  Please try setting your DISPLAY environment
variable and try again.

Well, I don't know why it thinks there's another server is running, I
double-checked that. Any ideas? Maybe I'll update my Xvfb and see what
that does.