yesterdays interview

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sun Apr 2 21:20:01 EDT 2000

Hi Chuck:  The modem speed won't be a problem I don't think.  The
problem may be you processor.  I tried like hell to get real audio to
work with my 486 and couldn't get it to work.  You maybe in better
shape than I was though, because I only a a 66/2.  You need the xvfb
package.  I am not sure where to find that but there are other
slackware users here that have installed it they can tell where to
find it.  You can get the real player and the various scripts you need
from the goodies directory on bumpy.  The real play is an rpm package
so you'll need alien to convert it.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061