HandyTalk today, April fools!

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Apr 1 11:27:13 EST 2000

Hi Folks:  On todays HandTalk show with Michael Lauf, Matt Campbell
and I will be guests of honour.  We will be discussions zipspeak and
speakup our favourite topic! 'grin'  It should be interesting to see
what makes it on to the show.  We talked for almost two hours.  It's
only an hour show so I probably got heavily sensored.

It's on at four o'clock eastern standard time on ACB Radio and real
audio somewhere.  I don't know the actual URLs but you can get the mp3
stream from the speakup-audio page at www.linux-speakup.org.  So, if
you're bored out of your mind, come on by and listen to a couple of
April Fools!

  Kirk