vmware

scott howell n3byy at speakeasy.org
Mon Mar 8 00:31:48 EST 1999

tnx for the info. THis aut to be fun. Maybe I'll get Linux on that windows
box and teach my wife right from the get go.<G>
btw, is it possible to setup Linux on a box via minicom and then have tit
boot to the regular console? also, if memory serves me, isn't X able to be
the default console?
I ask only cause I would really like to have her using Linux if
possible. Not sure the regular text console would be as easy cause she'd
have to do a lot of typing of commands and not so sure she'd be as willing
to learn.<G>

tnx