Hot Coffee

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Tue Dec 17 11:36:50 EST 2013

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and I asked her,
What day is tomorrow?".

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Prime Minister Day!" .

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Prime Minister Day mean?" .

I was waiting for something about Trudeau or Martin, etc.

She replied, "Prime Minister Day is when the Prime Minister steps out of the
Prime Minister's Mansion, and if he sees his shadow, we have 4 more years of
Bull Shit."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose!

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!